Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EOI lodgement in Nov 2018 from Auckland

Default EOI lodgement in Nov 2018 from Auckland

Hi
    I have a question, I have applied for my skilled migrant visa in November 2018 from Auckland .
    Still waiting on my decision to be give August end was the date given by immigration for me. but still they have not taken decision in my case
    My EOI lodgement date was first week on November 2018
    Documents submitted and case lodgement date was November 2018 end
    Case officer was assigned in May 2019
    Still no response.
    All the checks from my employer are also done in august 2019 still when I ask my case officer she say please allow us some time as I need to conduct few more checks.
    Does anyone else having similar situation?
    Also what will happen if i want to move Job out of Auckland during this process as i am tied to company visa at the movement.
    Thanks

Hi there, in a similar situation, lodgement date 3rd Dec, phone interview and other checks with employer done by 20th August. All other documents asked were submitted in June. Waiting on for a decision.
    Can't change employer in the meantime till your application is in process. And i know that 'being stuck' feeling. Going through the same. Best wishes.

Sympathies about the wait.

However, you CAN change your job in the meantime. But you would have to get a different work visa (or VOC), and liaise with INZ to make sure the change happened exactly when you moved, since you MUST be covered by a visa at all times. But if you did this, the new job would need to be equally as skilled as the old job, and all the details would have to be sent to the CO dealing with your application for residence under SMC to be checked out, which of course would give reason for more time to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by alinaqvii View Post
    Hi
    I have a question, I have applied for my skilled migrant visa in November 2018 from Auckland .
    Still waiting on my decision to be give August end was the date given by immigration for me. but still they have not taken decision in my case
    My EOI lodgement date was first week on November 2018
    Documents submitted and case lodgement date was November 2018 end
    Case officer was assigned in May 2019
    Still no response.
    All the checks from my employer are also done in august 2019 still when I ask my case officer she say please allow us some time as I need to conduct few more checks.
    Does anyone else having similar situation?
    Also what will happen if i want to move Job out of Auckland during this process as i am tied to company visa at the movement.
    Thanks
    what kind of Work Visa do you have? is it Essential skills or specific purpose (like secondment)

Thanks you all , yes i am on employee Assisted Visa.

There are different employer-assisted visas. Which particular one do you have?

i am currently on employer assisted closed work permit.
    if i find a job do it need to be accredited employer to get VOC or new Visa?
    which Visa would be better to apply to Move from service desk to application support as my visa is expiring may next year

This is the official word. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...c-are-changing Nobody but an LIA is allowed to TELL you what you should do. It has to be your judgement.

If you would like to share what the title and the wording is on your visa, people here who have the same kind may be able to tell you about their situation.

Hello,
    This is the wording on my visa.
    “Stay subject to grant of entry permission. You must leave before visa
    expiry or face deportation. Financial support evidence not required. Return/onward ticket not
    required. The holder may only work as IT Service Desk Analyst in Auckland for ****** company”
    which is expiring next year 2020 may
    if I find a job out of Auckland which visa should be better to for VOC or apply for a new visa . if it is a new visa which one can I apply for??
    Thanks

And this visa is what kind? Is it an Essential Skills Work Visa?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast