Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parent residency visa

Default Parent residency visa

Hi there,

The new parent residency visa category is recently opened with new income requirements.

I have few questions that I would like to clarify. We need to show 2 year income out of three years. Now my question is does it has to be financial year (1apr-31march) or can it be any 12 month period respectively?

For example, If sam and his wife has salary of 160+ from 1st oct2018 to 30sep2019 for two years in a row respectively . does it count as 2 years income or is it have to be from 1april to 31st march income?

Can anyone help me with this
    ?

Ta.

Nobody can tell you for certain until the detailed requirements are made public. The banner on the information sheet says this will be in February 2020. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...-resident-visa

Thanks for the reply,
    Yes I understand this but was it possible to do so with last requirements before 2016? Any idea?

Okay - did anybody reading this sponsor their parents for residence? Can you answer this question?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Okay - did anybody reading this sponsor their parents for residence? Can you answer this question?
    Not sure is anyone know this?

Quote Originally Posted by perry1234 View Post
    Not sure is anyone know this?
    I think it should not be financial year if you can show 24 months income if your income is monthly salary.

Does this help?

35061 (2019). Stuart Smith to the Immigration (Minister - Iain Lees-Galloway) (10 Oct 2019): Will sponsors be required to provide evidence of their annual income through Inland Revenue tax statements after a Parent Resident Visa application is lodged?
    Hon Iain Lees-Galloway (Immigration (Minister - Iain Lees-Galloway)) replied: Yes.

https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/orde...ation-minister

Quote Originally Posted by VedSaumya View Post
    I think it should not be financial year if you can show 24 months income if your income is monthly salary.

Does this help?

35061 (2019). Stuart Smith to the Immigration (Minister - Iain Lees-Galloway) (10 Oct 2019): Will sponsors be required to provide evidence of their annual income through Inland Revenue tax statements after a Parent Resident Visa application is lodged?
    Hon Iain Lees-Galloway (Immigration (Minister - Iain Lees-Galloway)) replied: Yes.

https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/orde...ation-minister
    So so it's not just from 1apr-31stmarch, two years, It can be another months from calender year?

For example, If sam and his wife has salary of 160+ from 1st oct2018 to 30sep2019 for two years in a row respectively . does it count as 2 years income or is it have to be from 1april to 31st march income?

So so it's not just from 1apr-31stmarch, two years, It can be another months from calender year?

We cannot confirm until we get detail instructions from immigration next year.

Anybody heard any thing on this matter yet?

Anybody heard any thing on this matter yet?
    Any new on parent category or any updates?? Anybody know anything?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast