Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Group Application

Question Group Application

Hi Everyone!

I recently submitted a group application [WTR (Talent Accredited - for me) + Partner of Worker Work Visa + Child of a Worker Visitor Visa]. This morning I received the email approval but! it was actually approval for my child's visa. Does this mean my work visa is already pre-approved? The decision to approve the dependent should rely on the principal correct? Anyone experienced something like this? In the website, group application will be processed together correct?

Thank you all!

Your understanding is my understanding as well -- also, V3.10(b) states that your child's visa is only to be granted to, and I quote: "dependent children of student or work visa holders".

I believe that there are two possibilities here: either your Work Visa has already been granted (and you've missed the notification), or INZ have screwed up following their own processes (which wouldn't surprise me at all these days).

Perhaps double-check that your own Work Visa isn't already granted, and if it isn't (or you can't tell), try the call centre?

I've been checking my application and there's no attachement from INZ yet regarding the approval. But when I go to my dependent child application, the letter is already attached. I will try to wait tomorrow, maybe they just need to confirm something that's why the letter isn't uploaded yet.

Hi,
    Could I please check with you how long the process took for your visa to be approved?

I submitted a group application on 1st October for Talent Accredited Work Visa + Partner of a Worker Work Visa and I'm curious to know how long others have taken to be processed.

Thanks in advance

Took 25 days for my dependent child to be approved. My WTR still don’t have the results. One of my friend took 20days (solo applicant)

Ok, thank you. I'm hoping to hear back soon then. Good luck with yours

Now my husband’s visa is now okay 😅 my visa still nothing.

Should I consider my application approved already? I’ll wait tomorrow morning if they will release my visa 😅

Hi everyone, i actually called INZ and the support emailed me the visa. The co didn’t attached the approval letter in my account. The visa was approved 22nd Oct

Congratulations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast