Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ITA lodged in October 2019.

Makes you laugh they have clerks doing this still. Surely in this day and age they could make a system that once approved automatically sends out approval emails and generates a visa that links to passports instantly and closes out your application.

^Thank you @JandM! I wasn't expecting this at all. So I guess, I can do the dancing bananas emojis now? Or might be better to wait for the actual email / e-visa just to be on the safer side.

The email will be the moment of absolute confirmation, but I only remember two mistaken online status changes in all the years I've been watching INZ.

Quote Originally Posted by poppyloves View Post
    ^Thank you @JandM! I wasn't expecting this at all. So I guess, I can do the dancing bananas emojis now? Or might be better to wait for the actual email / e-visa just to be on the safer side.
    Hi poppyloves,

If you don't mind me asking, did you request for prioritisation?
    High renumeration? Government agency?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by poppyloves View Post
    Pretty much, but keep the champagne on ice until you have that eVisa in your hands. As I've stated earlier in this thread, you may be about to receive an Approved in Principle letter instead of the eVisa (and will have some final actions to do before that eVisa is issued). I experienced this myself with my own Resident Visa application.

Once you have your Resident Visa, the Partner of a New Zealander Resident Visa will become a potential pathway to residence for your partner (though your partner is, of course, free to choose another pathway if your partner so chooses, be it SMC, Work to Residence, or something else). Also, in a few years time, don't forget that both of you will need to apply for Permanent Resident Visas separately and in your own rights, as you will have made applications for your initial Resident Visas separately and in your own rights (due to not being able to include your partner in your own Resident Visa application).

Hi my dear Octoberists! Here's my timeline - applied from within NZ, pay does not meet high remuneration threshold.

EOI selection/ITA received: 25/09/19
    ITA documents sent off: 07/10/19
    ITA lodged: 22/10/19
    Payment deducted: 22/10/19
    No further communication from INZ

Expecting a CO to be allocated - hmmm, who knows, my acknowledgement letter does not specify anything (lucky me) - currently on an ESV expiring 01/2021 so fingers crossed it's processed by then!

Hi! I didn't request for prioritisation because I didn't think my circumstances would warrant an escalation -- I am not earning high remuneration. I am, however, working for an independent crown agency, but INZ said that working for a government agency fell off from their internal criteria some weeks back. While I am pleased with how my application was processed, I'm quite not sure if they are really transparent and honest about this.

I didn't receive any communication from my case officer. I didn't know I even had one already. Haha.

Congratulations!

If you don't mind me asking, may I know is your job fall under skill shortage?

Thanks

Default Waiting for CO allocation

Hi All,

First of all congratulations to all who has submitted ITA.

My timeline:
    Points claimed: 185
    Applied from: Offshore
    Applied Location: Singapore
    EOI submitted: 16 Jun 2019
    EOI selected: 26 Jun 2019
    ITA received: 03 Jul 2019
    ITA lodged: 29 Oct 2019
    Payment deducted: 20 Nov 2019
    Acknowledged by INZ: 03 Dec 2019

CO Allocation: Not yet (expecting betweenlate Feb to early Marc-2020)

Good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by richa View Post
    Hi All,

CO Allocation: Not yet (expecting between late Feb to early Marc-2020)

Good luck everyone.

Welcome to the waiting pool Richa. Given that applications are waiting CO allocation since Dec. 2018, I do not see any chances of your application picked by March 2020. Except if it meet escalation criteria.

Best wishes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast