Thread: Chest x ray/medical and police certificate for second essential skills visa.

Default Chest x ray/medical and police certificate for second essential skills visa.

I am applying for my second essential skills visa. I have previously been granted a WHV and a 12 month essential skills. I got my chest x ray and medical for my whv and used it for my first essential skills. When applying for the second visa, it says have you had a chest x ray and medical in the last 36 months, which I have. I assume the chest x ray and medical I got done less than 36 months ago, will be still good for this visa? As I am a bit confused.

Also I had a police certificate done less than 24 months ago, which was fine for my second visa. On the application it says , was your police certificate done less than 24 months ago and I ticked yes. But at the end it does not ask to provide one. So I am wondering if NZ immigration will ask for one after I submit it?

Thanks

A4.25 c https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#46507.htm
    A5.10 d i https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#41439.htm

Basically, you are unlikely to need new ones, but INZ always reserve the right to require them in case an official thinks they have reason.

Unfortunately got asked for a police certificate after i submitted. Which is annoying because it was not on the required list of evidence at the time

They have given me 5 days to submit something. I requested one under premium service which cost me twice as much. My police certificate is now on the way to my uk address, which my family will email over to me.

So i have uploaded a document saying my certificate is being dispatched and hope this is ok until i receive my actual certificate.

They sent me this
    You may also be able to upload evidence of applying for a Police certificate. All police certificates must be less than six months old at the time an application is

The requested information should be scanned into your online application within five days of the date of this email