Thread: Is IQA without award certificate possible?

Exclamation Is IQA without award certificate possible?

Just check my academic documents for doing IQA but I cannot find my award certificate. Only things I have in hand are a transcript and a letter of completion in both my language and English. I wonder if I can use them to do IQA instead of finding the certificate? Anyone has experience doing this?

I haven't seen anybody mention applying for IQA for some time now, so I don't know of any recent precedent. Is there anyone out there who can help?

Otherwise, you could contact NZQA to ask if the letter of completion would be an acceptable substitute.
    For general queries, please email us at qrs@nzqa.govt.nz or call us on +64 4 463 3000 (Freephone in NZ 0800 697 296).
    https://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualificati...ents-required/

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I haven't seen anybody mention applying for IQA for some time now, so I don't know of any recent precedent. Is there anyone out there who can help?

Otherwise, you could contact NZQA to ask if the letter of completion would be an acceptable substitute. https://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualificati...ents-required/
    Thank you, JandM. I'll mail to NZQA right away.

Do you know if I want to use IQA for claiming point on SMC on year of work on absolute skill shortage, should I state my job on skill shortage list form on IQA application?

I think, yes.

For information, the answer regarding this thread from NZQA is "No". Degree certificate is the required document for IQA so you may not get an assessment withou it.