Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interim Visa while waiting for New a Temporary Work Visa

Thank you. I don’t know what I will do if I can’t get the information.

Hi
    I’m now on the route to my IQA assessment. The faculty head of engineering from the university sent an email to NZQA confirming the curriculum I studied on my degree and also a screenshot of the accreditation status for the University from the Engineering council in the UK. He also confirmed my grade. This is the only information he could get from archives. NZQA have sent and email saying this meets there requirements and is now in the queue for an assessor. Do you think the accessor will still push for me to get the full syllabus? I’m not sure the job of the assessor? Thank you

No, I don't think you should have a further problem. If you did, sending him/her a copy of what you have now received, saying that your present evidence is sufficient, should sort it out. (The assessor is like an INZ CO - the one who verifies the evidence.)

Thank you. I’m happy I got over the line with the email from my professor. I’m surprised they didn’t push for the full Syllabus, There must be other cases where Syllabus and Transcripts are not available. INZ should have picked this up on my first LSTSL Visa. My CO has now sent an email the NZQA asking the prioritization. Let’s see how long it takes. Thanks again for your assistance.

Fingers crossed for you. +++++++++++++++

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123