Thread: X-Ray Certificate for Residence Visa

Default X-Ray Certificate for Residence Visa

Hi all,

I would like to know that if I submitted X-Ray along with my residence application then do I need to submit X-Ray again if the test date exceeds more than 6 months at the time of applying for JSV. I belong to country which falls under the category of high risk TB.

Thanks

See the regulations here. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#46161.htm

I think you probably will have to, because of paragraph e i.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    See the regulations here. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#46161.htm

I think you probably will have to, because of paragraph e i.
    Dear JandM,

Thanks for your response.

Actually it is second time I applied for residence visa. First time I withdrawal my application because I couldn't enter in to NZ on JSV due to personal circumstances. At that time the CO never asked to re do X-Rays while issuing JSV.

This time I have re done my X-Ray and submitted with my new residence application. The current CO referenced the X-ray, we submitted with previous application which means that she is not even aware about the one which we submitted along with new application. She asked to re do the test by November 19th and now she is off till 18th November. I have no way to contact her and medical center has no slots available till Dec 02.

Thanks

Some time ago, the NZ government told INZ to set short deadlines, in the hope this would speed up processing. In practice, INZ COs know that people can't do magic and produce evidence in no time flat, especially if it involves getting an appointment, as in your present case. Therefore, if the applicant replies before the date stated, showing what they have done to provide what is required, they will normally be reasonable about it and allow the necessary time.

If I were in your place, I would reply so the CO will find it when she comes back, telling her that she has overlooked your new medical and X-ray, dated (whatever), and asking her to confirm if, now she knows there is a more recent one, she does require a new X-ray, also telling her you have not been able to get an immediate appointment.