Thread: EOI: Please list all countries, including all countries of citizenship, XXX has lived in for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years

Default EOI: Please list all countries, including all countries of citizenship, XXX has lived in for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years

Hi All,

In EOI :

Please list all countries, including all countries of citizenship, XX XX has lived in for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years. Include all countries where XX XX s stay has been broken by any departures. Use the last entry to include the country in which XX XX is currently living but leave the "To" field blank.

I have given only Pakistan and UAE in which I lived for more than 12 months in last 10 years.
    But I have passed through other countries like Oman, Saudi Arabia, Thailand , etc via transit at the airport.

We have this question "Include all countries where XX XX s stay has been broken by any departures.".

Should I mention all countries through which I passed through?

What about dates, from Last 10 Years, like 2009-2019 with all entry/exit dates, as EOI has FROM & TO date ................Do i need to cover transit + under 12 months countries as well or Just PAK & UAE............

Seeking your immediate response......

Quote Originally Posted by aliahmed View Post
    Hi All,

In EOI :

Please list all countries, including all countries of citizenship, XX XX has lived in for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years. Include all countries where XX XX s stay has been broken by any departures. Use the last entry to include the country in which XX XX is currently living but leave the "To" field blank.

I have given only Pakistan and UAE in which I lived for more than 12 months in last 10 years.
    But I have passed through other countries like Oman, Saudi Arabia, Thailand , etc via transit at the airport.

We have this question "Include all countries where XX XX s stay has been broken by any departures.".

Should I mention all countries through which I passed through?

What about dates, from Last 10 Years, like 2009-2019 with all entry/exit dates, as EOI has FROM & TO date ................Do i need to cover transit + under 12 months countries as well or Just PAK & UAE............

Seeking your immediate response......
    Hi,
    You will need to include your country of citizenship and country you lived 12 months or more in last 10 years. Transits and short trips dont need to be included

I have gone through the same process. You will provide Police clearance only for those countries as well.

Hope this helps you complete the EOI.

Cheers

What INZ is trying to say here is: given the hypothetical scenario of someone living in Elbonia for 8 months, then living in Bartovia for 6 months, then living in Elbonia again for 5 months before then living in Freedonia thereafter, your period of stay in Elbonia is over 12 months and therefore, even though it's been broken by the stay in Bartovia, you must include it on the form (and prepare to get an Elbonian police certificate).

(And yes, I read too many Dilbert comic strips.)

thanks a lot