Thread: Partnership Visitor Visa

Default Partnership Visitor Visa

Kia Ora Team,

I am seeking some advice on the partnership based work visa.

My wife and I have been living together for the last three months while she is on a visitor visa. Now we have to apply for her work visa but I am not quite sure what is the process to apply.

Can I please be advised how one can apply for the partnership work visa and what documents one needs while submitting the visa application? Or if someone can be able to provide some links that may be helpful?

Start here: Partner of a New Zealander Work Visa if you are either a New Zealand citizen or a Resident Visa holder, Partner of a Worker Work Visa if you currently hold a Work Visa, or Partner of a Student Work Visa if you currently hold a Student Visa.

If you are a New Zealand citizen or a Resident Visa holder, and once your and your partner have been living together in a genuine and stable relationship for 12 months or more, the Partner of a New Zealander Resident Visa becomes available.

For completeness, here's links to Partner of a New Zealander Visitor Visa, Partner of a Worker Visitor Visa and Partner of a Student Visitor Visa if your and your partner are not eligible for your partner to be granted a Work Visa for whatever reason.