Thread: Certified Copies of Original ITA

Default Certified Copies of Original ITA

Hi guys,
    I finally received the ITA, now I am gathering all the documents. I am just not sure if the certified copy of the original can be black and white or they must be in colour?
    Also, which documents must be certified and which one don't need? For example a passport or a reference letter of course they need to be certified, but what about the payslip of my work experience? My payslip are on my email and are a simple print with no sign or stamp.

Hope someone can help
    Ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Matematica84 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I finally received the ITA, now I am gathering all the documents. I am just not sure if the certified copy of the original can be black and white or they must be in colour?
    Also, which documents must be certified and which one don't need? For example a passport or a reference letter of course they need to be certified, but what about the payslip of my work experience? My payslip are on my email and are a simple print with no sign or stamp.

Hope someone can help
    Ciao
    Certified copies can be in B&W and the Jop (Justice of Peace) would check the original copies/emails/attachments before stamping/certifying.

And the documents which have been listed in the ITA all need to be certified and Police clearance certificate need to be in original, and regarding the payslip, i don't believe JoP would certify them (and anyway IRD statements & Payslips are not mandatory documents, they are just supporting documents).

And email copies of payslip you can print and attach and additionally can attach the bank statements reflecting the deposit of your salary on monthly/weekly or whatever basis.

I hope this helps.

For any Resident Visa application, police certificates must be originals, anything else must be either original or a certified copy.

See INZ's advice on this here.

Thanks for your advice