Thread: job completion evidences

Default job completion evidences

hi , after long wait case officer has asked job completion evidences .
    I wonder what could be used as the evidences . any one one same boat or with experience could enlighten me.
    thank you in advance

Is this another way of asking for proof of how long you stayed in a past employment, in other words, the work experience you have claimed for, possibly?

I didnot claim any points for work experience . I would say to check if the job is skilled enough but what sort of evidence will it be valid ...any ideas please ...

I had surprise phone interview and may be officer is not satisfied or digging in deeper. .....

I'm puzzled by the fact that they said "job completion". This wording does not come in any regulations. This is why I wondered if they wanted to know the end-date - when you stopped working at a place.

Any ideas from anyone else, please?

If no-one else has heard of this, the only thing I can suggest is that you contact the CO again and ask exactly what s/he is wanting you to prove.

My wording bad
    it's basically proof what you have worked in last few weeks .........what can I include on evidences ........

I suppose a letter signed by HR confirming the start/end dates of your employment and the position you worked in. Possibly the location as well and worked hours (like 40h/w).

I think they are asking for the evidence for the duties you mentioned in your job description that you perform. Like in my case, one of the duties is that we do assessments and i provided evidence for the same.

Ah, that makes some sense. Thank you, Vccgg.

In that case, slowrock12, you would need to look at the listing for your job on the ANZSCO list, and find the section Tasks include, which gives the job description. Your employer would then need to write a letter (which, depending on how you work together, maybe you would have prepared for him/her to sign) describing in ordinary words exactly what you do in your work to match up with each line of the ANZSCO description.

Thanks everyone for information and experiences .