Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical extra health information

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...nation-results is an INZ page about the medicals, and I notice Have you had a copy of your results from the panel doctor? It seems you're entitled, as part of the original booking. Or INZ can give you a copy. I'm thinking, that ought to show what has been flagged as abnormal.

However, I've still got vague suspicions about all this. That email really IS from eMedical, is it? - not some other email address? If it doesn't ask you to click on a link and give details, I can't quite see how a scam could work, but it's odd...

In your place, I think I would phone INZ and tell/ask them about all this.

Well I am at a complete loss- I was advised that in order to get the information I needed to make another appointment with the Dr. at a reduced cost than I was originally told. I was advised to make the appointment online. I made said appointment only to find out upon my arrival that my appointment wasn't in the roster, despite more than 1 email confirmation, and that the Dr. wasn't even in the building. I would then have to wait an entire additional hour for the Dr. to return. The reception staff have no clue what is happening nor can they access any of my information. I left because I was extremely upset and have meetings to attend today. I have since emailed (supposedly the dr ) to find out what went wrong and to please give me the original medical submission.

I feel so frustrated and at a loss on how to proceed.

Infuriating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12