Thread: Dependent Child Visa

Default Dependent Child Visa

Hi everyone, I recently applied for an Essential Skills Work Visa and included my Partner and my Daughter in a Group Application, last friday both my partner's and my visa got approved but I still have no update on my daughter's visa, she is 9 months old, I thought that a Group Application would mean that all visas would be processed at the same time, does anyone have any experience with that? I applied for a Dependent Child Visitor Visa for her

Thank you!

Very likely all the visas WILL have been processed together, and it's just the notification that has lagged behind. I know it's hard to be patient, but you probably need simply to wait for the system to work a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Very likely all the visas WILL have been processed together, and it's just the notification that has lagged behind. I know it's hard to be patient, but you probably need simply to wait for the system to work a little more.
    Hi JandM, thank you!

Hi, it happened the same to me.. I sent an email to the immigration officer that was working on our group application and confirmed that for some reason my son passport wasnt listed and he had to add it manually. I'm not sure what it means, but the visa arrived shortly after