Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Talent (Accredited Employer) Resident Visa - timeline anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by lilswtangel View Post
    I was able to find answer to my question re certified vs original passport in INZ1002 Residence Guide. However, how are the visa photos attached to the application?
    Better not to staple any documents together, keep them loose and single-sided if printing.

Thanks!

Though I've already printed out everything double-sided - trying to be conscious of the environment and saving trees. Hope this won't an issue when I submit my docs.

Hi, I just got my resident visa approved and want to share the timeline for my resident application under the Talent (Accredited Employer) stream. I submitted my application just before Christmas last year. Considering the Christmas / New year break period and the massive backlogs, I think the processing is rather quick even for Residence from Work category?

23 Dec 2019: Lodgement date
    4 Jan 2020: Money deducted
    24 Jan 2020: Called INZ to get an update, no allocation to case officer yet.
    20 Feb 2020: Called INZ to get an update, confirmed that my application has been allocated to a case officer but unsure when it happened.
    21 Feb 2020 (Friday): Email from case officer that my application has been put through 2nd person check
    24 Feb 2020 (Monday): Online status changed to approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Keatex1 View Post
    Hi, I just got my resident visa approved and want to share the timeline for my resident application under the Talent (Accredited Employer) stream. I submitted my application just before Christmas last year. Considering the Christmas / New year break period and the massive backlogs, I think the processing is rather quick even for Residence from Work category?

20 Feb 2020: Called INZ to get an update, confirmed that my application has been allocated to a case officer but unsure when it happened.
    21 Feb 2020 (Friday): Email from case officer that my application has been put through 2nd person check

Congratulations and thanks for the update.

It looks like your application has been completed within Feb. I hope this means that a change has been introduced starting Feb that will speed up all the resident applications, including SMC. We'll have to wait and see..

Congrats!

Hi, INZ has received my application for the "Work to Redundancy Accredited Employer Resident Visa" on 18th February 2020. Exactly a week before the new prioritization change but the money is not yet deducted.
    Will I get effected from the recent change on the deprioritizing this visa effecting from 24th February?

@JandM and other experts.. please advice me.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glamour View Post
    Hi, INZ has received my application for the "Work to Redundancy Accredited Employer Resident Visa" on 18th February 2020. Exactly a week before the new prioritization change but the money is not yet deducted.
    Will I get effected from the recent change on the deprioritizing this visa effecting from 24th February?

@JandM and other experts.. please advice me.. thanks
    Unfortunately, I think it's likely your application will go into the main queue, with all other applications lodged on 18 February 2020 (even though they haven't deducted your fee, your lodgement date will be the date INZ received your application). So your application won't get looked at until they process all the other SMC & RFW applications ahead of it I'm afraid (currently dating back to 11 December 2018).

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Unfortunately, I think it's likely your application will go into the main queue, with all other applications lodged on 18 February 2020 (even though they haven't deducted your fee, your lodgement date will be the date INZ received your application). So your application won't get looked at until they process all the other SMC & RFW applications ahead of it I'm afraid (currently dating back to 11 December 2018).
    Hi EGoodhue, Thanks for the swift response. But my lodgement date is week before re-defining priority rules by INZ. So it should be excluded from new policy right?
    I remember, in all previous times when INZ change something, it was not effecting to the applicants who submitted before the rule due date.. isn't it applies to this too?
    Last edited by glamour; 26th February 2020 at 08:48 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast