Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Talent (Accredited Employer) Resident Visa - timeline anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelerei View Post
    This is entirely to do with employers, and has absolutely nothing to do with visa applicants. No announcement has yet been made concerning visa applicants; as such, it is not possible to draw any definite conclusion concerning visa applicants, and it would be foolish to do so at this juncture.
    Thank you Kelerei - I did wonder this on reading it. Will wait to hear more concerning visa applicants and renewal of the TAEW visa.

Kia ora koutou,

Just sent in my application last week.

Application arrived at Manukau office: 1 July 2021
    Application number appeared: 5 July 2021 (This is the first time I checked)- https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS

I'm hoping the tidiness of the documents would make a difference towards the speed...

Will come back and share further updates..if any!

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sunfu View Post
    Kia ora koutou,

Application number appeared: 5 July 2021 (This is the first time I checked)- https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS

I'm hoping the tidiness of the documents would make a difference towards the speed...

Do you have to do anything to make it shows the status online?

As the residency from TA is paper only so I wonder how they link it to your online account.

I don't KNOW, but I guess it's done automatically. If it doesn't happen, I suggest you ring the call centre.

Quote Originally Posted by sunfu View Post
    Kia ora koutou,

I personally dropped mine off at the Manukau dropbox also on 1st July.
    It doesn't show up on this link https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS
    As others have mentioned, I also was not aware that Talent RFW paper applications would show up here.
    I started an EOI 2 years ago, that shows up though. This EOI was never submitted.

I called the call center to find out if my application was received and lodged. They said the money will be deducted once its successfully lodged and I will receive an email. Did you receive an email as yet? Also, will your application be prioritized?
    Mine will not be. Hence I'm waiting for my application to be successfully lodged so that I may submit an EVE request. Long shot I know, but no harm in trying.

Quote Originally Posted by vorman View Post
    I personally dropped mine off at the Manukau dropbox also on 1st July.
    It doesn't show up on this link https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS
    As others have mentioned, I also was not aware that Talent RFW paper applications would show up here.
    I started an EOI 2 years ago, that shows up though. This EOI was never submitted.

I called the call center to find out if my application was received and lodged. They said the money will be deducted once its successfully lodged and I will receive an email. Did you receive an email as yet? Also, will your application be prioritized?
    Mine will not be. Hence I'm waiting for my application to be successfully lodged so that I may submit an EVE request. Long shot I know, but no harm in trying.

Update:
    Application submitted at Manukau Drop Box: 1st July 2021
    Fee Deducted: 23 July 2021

Not priority, but I've submitted an EVE request immediately after money was deducted.

Hi
    What to write down in child section under partners family details ( residence application form 1000)
    And
    Do I need to fill out section J?? Family partnership category as I am applying residence visa for me and my wife.
    I am on work to residence visa now
    Thank u

If there are children, list them. If there are no children, just write N/A (not applicable), or 'none'. Getting the list of family members is really for administrative convenience for them to be on record if, in the case of a foreigner, one of them applying from overseas in the future claims they have family connections already in NZ.

Form INZ 1000 is used for several different classes of application for Residence, so you need to pick out the parts that apply to YOU. There are bound to be sections which are for other people's situation(s), not yours. When you come to something irrelevant to you, you write N/A (not applicable), then the INZ clerks will know that you haven't accidentally missed out that part, but have deliberately passed over it. As it says on page 16 ...
    Sections I to R set out the information and documents required for your application to be considered under the
    Residence from Work Category, Family Category, Refugee Family Support Category, Pacific Access Category, Samoan
    Quota Scheme, or Employees of a Relocating Business Category. You must provide ALL the information requested for
    the category you are applying under as outlined in the Residence Guide (INZ 1002).
    • If you are applying under Residence from Work Category (including the South Island Contribution resident visa)
    go to Section I: Residence from Work Category.
    (my bolding, as this is what I think you are applying for)

Hey Vorman,

Sorry didn't come back to check until now.

My fees were deducted on 21st July. And received an email on the same day informing my application number.
    I didn't bother with the EVE request, I figure I don't want to potentially annoy anyone without a good reason.

HR team at work received the immigration officer's request on 12th Oct to confirm my work status and salary.

Also, to have an ease of mind, I've applied/received a new work visa as my current visa is due to expire in December. A few friends have said that they observed a faster speed of immigration processing visas because of the new 2021 resident visa is due to happen, hopefully they will give me the resident visa before end of the year.

I don't really mind that I've spent $635 on a visa that las the less than a month....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789