Thread: Chronology letter for your relationship which details (dates and place)

Default Chronology letter for your relationship which details (dates and place)

I am applying Partner of a Worker Work Visa for which I require Partnership evidence , I married few years back and lived together more than 12 months collectively but not for consecutive months but in my Parents home , could you please share timeline sample and also advise us how to prove that we stayed at our parents home as it's not on our name.....
    And Immigration asks for not more than six photos so how to share or cover this more than 5 years timeframe....My partner used to visit abroad and we stated couple of months but on a shared accommodation only...We also have a daughter whose birth certificate and passport is also available to indicate that we are parent....
    Last edited by aliahmed; 20th January 2020 at 08:37 PM.

Here https://www.google.com/search?source...4dUDCAc&uact=5 are old threads with discussion and examples of what people have used as evidence.

For evidence that you are a couple when you have lived in someone else's home (whether your parents', or a friend's), you will need letters from the home-owner and other witnesses that when you were there, you had your own private space as a couple, particularly your sleeping space. This shows that your relationship was a situation understood and accepted, and that neither one of you was a casual visitor in that home. Your parents will also need to state what the arrangements were for your expenses within the household.

Someone else's timeline won't be of much help to you - everyone's case is different. What INZ want to be shown is the history of your relationship - where and how you met, what you felt you had in common, when you started seeing one another, met one another's families and friends, arrangements for the wedding, and your living arrangements afterwards (where and why).

Unfortunately, the existence of your daughter doesn't prove that you were living together (which is the INZ definition of partnership https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ly/partnership) - conception doesn't have to happen "at home". Many people with an extremely settled life history and four or five children have been very surprised to find that INZ still require multiple pieces of evidence that they are partners.

Thanks JandM.