Thread: visitor visa for my sister in law and her son

Default visitor visa for my sister in law and her son

Hi,

I want to apply visit visa for my sister in law and her son. I have my realme account from which I applied for my work visa application earlier. Can I use the same realme login to apply for visitor visa of my sister in Law and her son?

or should I make another real me account on the name of my sister in law and apply form that account?

kindly advise.

regards,

See this thread, where I've previously answered this exact same question.

Thanks Kelerei!!!

One more question regarding funds or sponsorship....
    INZ website says "You must have at least NZ $1,000 per month, or NZ $400 per month if you’ve already paid for your accommodation."

As I am planning to sponsor them. I am renting 2 bedroom unit and staying with my wife and 1 child (8 years old). Can I show my tenancy agreement as proof of arranged accomodation as they will be staying with me. Or is there any requirement of bigger house based on no. Of people and INZ may say that my accomodation is too small for 5 people??

I ll appreciate kind response from seniors.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by manutd View Post
    One more question regarding funds or sponsorship....
    INZ website says "You must have at least NZ $1,000 per month, or NZ $400 per month if you’ve already paid for your accommodation."

As I am planning to sponsor them. I am renting 2 bedroom unit and staying with my wife and 1 child (8 years old). Can I show my tenancy agreement as proof of arranged accomodation as they will be staying with me. Or is there any requirement of bigger house based on no. Of people and INZ may say that my accomodation is too small for 5 people??

I ll appreciate kind response from seniors.

Regards,
    I was in a similar condition with 2 bedroom apartment and permission to live only my family (2+1 child). My rental contract required a consent for anyone staying more than a week. I wrote an email to my property manager saying that my XYZ are coming over in visitor visa and would be staying with me for XY months. I attached the email consent of property manager with visa application. No question raised on this.

Further you can also explain in your covering letter about it.

Even if you don't do above, I am sure they won't question it and go to that level. It would be insane to decline a visa on that basis and legally questionable.
    Last edited by VedSaumya; 23rd January 2020 at 07:45 AM.