Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Section 49 Conditions - acknowledgement of application receipt

Who are you asking this question of?

manutd

HI Agam13c,

No I did not send documents to the case officers. I prepared set of all the required documents (cover letter requesting for removal of conditions, passport copies verified by JP, salary slips , IRD summary and bank statement,a letter from employer confirming your employment status) to the following address:

Immigration New Zealand
    C/-Dx Mail
    20 Fairfax Avenue, Penrose ,
    Auckland 1060
    New Zealand - EP71514

later on, I sent an email to immigrationonline@mbie.govt.nz for receipt confirmation.

I am not sure about your situation of employement....but you can ask senior members like JandM and Egoodhue for that.

thanks for letting me know

greetings to all from my side as I mentioned all my situation to jand m regardings my 49 condition .As i got my last pay from my employer on 5th may 2020 then on 5th may .i been to doctor for another appointment on 9th may 2020 then during that time i was finding job in my field then suddenly announced by government for covid 19 lockdown so will it help me to still save my resident visa because i can not find job due to lockdown and my condition is till 11th august 2020 (49)1 thanks
    Last edited by Agam13c; 31st March 2020 at 10:03 AM.

INZ has just about closed down for the time being. EGoodhue, the LIA, has posted this information: "I've received confirmation from the adviser enquiries email address that visa processing will cease after today for the lockdown. Only Border Operations and the contact centre will continue during lockdown."

This means that there is nobody official available to answer detailed questions like yours.

The NZ government is busy making rules as they go along, to deal with restraining the spread of the virus, so immigration has a low priority compared with that. I don't expect that the politicians will tell INZ what to do about all the processing that has been set aside while the offices are closed until after the lockdown is over - whenever that turns out to be. This https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...-notifications is where INZ post all new announcements, so you can keep checking back here to see what regulations have been decided, when the time comes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12