Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Section 49 Conditions - acknowledgement of application receipt

Default Section 49 Conditions - acknowledgement of application receipt

Hi,

I have fulfilled requirements of section 49 conditions and sent my documents through courier to immigration NZ. I am wondering how can I get confirmation from INZ that they have received y application??

another question...does anyone know processing time for removal of section 49 conditions??

Regards,

I haven't heard of this being done recently. Can anybody help?

Quote Originally Posted by manutd View Post
    I have fulfilled requirements of section 49 conditions and sent my documents through courier to immigration NZ. I am wondering how can I get confirmation from INZ that they have received y application??
    The only valid suggestion I have for you is the call centre.

Quote Originally Posted by manutd View Post
    another question...does anyone know processing time for removal of section 49 conditions??
    There's no official timelines on this published by INZ.

However, if this is in relation to a Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa, there's some bits of related information that I'm aware of:

• The application will be dealt with by the same INZ branch, and the same case officers, that process Skilled Migrant Category applications (Manukau). As is well documented by now, they currently take 15 months to process 90% of applications. However:
    • In response to some people on this forum requesting disclosure of the SMC team's priority processing criteria, it has been revealed that the SMC team highly prioritizes applications to remove Section 49(1) conditions (which to me is entirely fair, since someone applying for removal of Section 49(1) conditions would have already gone through the normal processing queue to get a Resident Visa in the first place). Given this prioritization, I would definitely not expect you to wait 15 months for this!

Hi All,

Today I received my visa after removal of section 49 conditions.

My application was submitted to INZ on 07-Feb-20, CO was assigned on 13-Feb-20 and Visa approval on 11-Mar-2020.

So it is approximately 5 weeks after submission of the applicaiton.

Regards,

Congratulations!

Hi everyone as i told you earlier that i got condition section 49(1) I talked to one of immigration adviser to remove this condition he told me that we can get acception from case officer to remove condition as 1 day is short for 3 months thats why they put condition anyone can tell me is this possible to get acception from case officer
    2- If i dont get payrate in another job as i was having earlier than can i save my resident visa after explaing to inz what actually happened in my case will they consider my situation or they gonna cancel my visa please explain if any one know about it .i will be thankful to you]

1. As I've already told you on your other thread, I don't see any reason why INZ would remove this condition yet, before the 12 months' work in a skilled job is done. You DID NOT HAVE three months in the job yet, and that's why they put the condition on your visa.

2. I don't understand your question, even after looking back at what you wrote before. What exactly has happened?

Actually i got my resident visa with comdition 49(1) and unfortunately my employer said i can not pay you same payrate as i was paying earlier which was 25$ but now he said i only can pay 19 $ per hours so i had to resigned from my job but still i have not got job where i can get 25 $per hour to maintain my condition by inz (49)
    so my question is if i get less then 25 $ .so what will happen next i am bit scared can i show something to inz to save my resident visa or they gonna cancell it if i dont fulfill condition or can i appeal to save my resident visa

EGoodhue, is there any leeway granted in this sort of situation?

hello dear did you send application directly to case officer who approved your residency or by another way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast