Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Essential skill work visa

What date were the certificates issued? This clause appears to apply, if your police certificates were new when you used them in February 2019.
    they can be accepted for any further application for a temporary entry class visa (other than a student visa under U4.10) made within 24 months of the date of issue of the police certificates
    Your further Essential Skills visa IS "a temporary entry class visa", and 24 months from February 2019 would take us up to February 2021. The fact that INZ has your certificates in connection with the other application shouldn't make any difference.

Yes they were new when I applied for my essential skilled visa.. so all I would need to do to apply for a new visa is provide all the same info as before but for new employer and then right a cover letter explaining the notice I need to provide my current work place so that they can try and work the transition of visas?? And then update my residency..

That looks right to me. Only, I would leave the last step till the rest has all been finalized, otherwise you might be telling them things that turned out not to be absolutely correct once all the arrangements had gone through.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12