Thread: Job Description and INZ1235 - 233999 Engineering Professionals nec

Default Job Description and INZ1235 - 233999 Engineering Professionals nec

Hi all,

I have been following this forum since last year and I am grateful that my membership here was approved. =D I am writing this because I am worried about my Job description and if anyone could help me I will be thankful!

I work as Shift Engineer in a big, international and old kiwi company. I have been working there for 7 months now. On the document I received from the company ( INZ1235 - Employer Supplementary Form) they had wrote that I need a engineering degree, an electrical trade and Engineering Professionals Nec as my Anzsco job description.

I have a master degree validate as level 9 from NZQA by IQA, an electrician EWRB full license and a letter from IPENZ. Also my wage is quite high.

In my Company Job description they haven't wrote the position needs a degree in engineering. This is wrote just in the INZ1235 form. My question are:

1) I heard it is quite easy to match the Engineering Professionals Nec, you just need a good pay wage and a engineering degree qualification?;

2) My INZ1235 has a requirement from my company that I need to have an engineering degree and an EWRB full license. Do I need engineering degree write on Job Description too?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pereira86 View Post
    Hi all,

I have been following this forum since last year and I am grateful that my membership here was approved. =D I am writing this because I am worried about my Job description and if anyone could help me I will be thankful!

I work as Shift Engineer in a big, international and old kiwi company. I have been working there for 7 months now. On the document I received from the company ( INZ1235 - Employer Supplementary Form) they had wrote that I need a engineering degree, an electrical trade and Engineering Professionals Nec as my Anzsco job description.

I have a master degree validate as level 9 from NZQA by IQA, an electrician EWRB full license and a letter from IPENZ. Also my wage is quite high.

In my Company Job description they haven't wrote the position needs a degree in engineering. This is wrote just in the INZ1235 form. My question are:

1) I heard it is quite easy to match the Engineering Professionals Nec, you just need a good pay wage and a engineering degree qualification?;

2) My INZ1235 has a requirement from my company that I need to have an engineering degree and an EWRB full license. Do I need engineering degree write on Job Description too?

Thanks!
    2339xx's are under IPENZ (or whatever their current name is) and a 3 year B.EngTech (could be from any of the of the Sydney Accord countries) degree is all you need.