Thread: INZ request My current and past visa history ?!

Lightbulb INZ request My current and past visa history ?!

Hi all;

Today recieved an email from INZ requesting ( My current and past visa history ) , what is that measn ?

I am working in dubai but i dont knwo from where or what this request means ?

I have already send my overseas traviling history and my work visa (in dubai) image to INZ .

any suggestions ?

You say you've sent them an image of your PRESENT visa. What they're now asking is to know all the previous visas you held, which covered you during the travelling history you have given.

I don't know why INZ have asked this. As usual, though, whenever someone has an application in with them, whatever information they want, you need to supply as best you can, so they can tick that point off as dealt with as soon as possible.

Thank you jandM for replying ; But actually i have provided passport stamps(visa) for each visa i got with a list of all the countries i were in .

In that case, it's annoying to get this query. But for the sake of speed, if you have another copy of this information, I would let them have it. If you don't have another copy, I would write and tell them that you have already sent this information, and describe what it looks like - for instance, what colour and size paper it is on - to help the official find it.

Wait, and sorry for the off topic, but how did you get a CO if you lodged your application on 5 February 2019?? On what grounds has your application been prioritised?

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    Wait, and sorry for the off topic, but how did you get a CO if you lodged your application on 5 February 2019?? On what grounds has your application been prioritised?
    yes intersting question

same.

Interesting

Thank you all . The CO contacting me regarding student visa , Not SMC application : we have to wait and I am afraid due to corona crisis I cant provide what he/she asked for.