Thread: SMC ITA Submitted March 2020

Default SMC ITA Submitted March 2020

Hi All,
    Lets share the SMC timeline here for ITA Submitted in March 2020. Here is my timeline:

EOI Submitted: 26/11/2019
    EOI Selected: 27/11/2019
    ITA Received: 28/11/2019
    ITA Documents sent: 18/03/2020

Does anyone here knows whether INZ sends any acknowledgement of ITA being received? Or we will have to wait until they deduct the money? How long is it taking for INZ these days to deduct money, acknowledge ITA being received and how does it look like online? Does it come up with status pending? My one is still showing status as "Decision Successful" when does this status change?

Any input here will be highly appreciated and all the best to whoever has applied for their SMC and are awaiting a decision.

Hi everyone,
    I have been reading this forum for a dew months now and it is very helpful. Thanks to all the ones helping to answer the questions.
    As you can see my timeline for residency application above, I have sent the documents to INZ on 18/03/2020 and they received it on 19/03/2020 after that we had a lockdown phase and my application is still not showing lodgement neither the fee has been deducted.
    Has anyone here had a lodgement date around the same timeline as me?
    @Egoodhue do you have any idea on how long are they taking for lodging an application? Or if you have any idea on the dates they are lodging the applications.
    I am afraid that they have purposely slowed down the lodgement process as well reading to all the articles related to SMC in this forum(of course I could be wrong as this is just my thought)😔

When I checked in with the manager of the team that lodges SMC applications on Wednesday, she replied to say that they are lodging applications that were received on 18 March. So yours will be a day or two away from being lodged - I expect it should be lodged by next week and you should hear something by the end of next week.

Thank you so much @Erin. Much appreciated ❤️

submitted mine on March 1

Hi all,
    This is mine

Hi,
    Finally money deducted today and lodgement date appeared online(back dated to the date INZ received the documents)
    Long wait begins.
    @Susan0210 we have the same timeframe ��