Thread: Variation of condition

Default Variation of condition

Hi
    I need a small suggestion, As we know that the job market is very critical now, During this period, I have got a new job with a good pay around 110K.
    Iam on a essential skills work visa, Need suggestion from you people on 3 things
    1. If i apply for a variation of condition, As its not online its paper based, And INZ is working from home, Is there any chance i will get Variation of condition in a month
    2. My Skilled migrant residence visa is in queue, i have submitted my ITA last year June 2019
    3. Is this a good time to move?

Please suggest me.
    Thanks

As EGoodhue mentioned, visa processing will cease during the lockdown. I doubt you will get a VOC during this time.

https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56369

Is your job in an essential area of work? INZ may be willing to help you in this time if it is part of essential area of work such as medical field etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzs View Post
    Is your job in an essential area of work? INZ may be willing to help you in this time if it is part of essential area of work such as medical field etc.
    No, its software developer

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewKiwi View Post
    As EGoodhue mentioned, visa processing will cease during the lockdown. I doubt you will get a VOC during this time.

https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56369
    Thanks a lot for the link, Damn.. I will loose the job opportunity now if i dont join in 4 weeks.
    Thanks at least i have got clarity now