Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working Hours Reduced - Impact on SMC Resident Visa Application

Quote Originally Posted by ecilassim View Post
    Hi,
    I in a same situation with you about the work hours reduced. May I know if you informed INZ about this yet?

Cheers
    Hey there,

Hope you’re coping okay with the sudden changes.

There’s a slight change in my situation. My employer decided to pay us 80% of our total pay, hence worked out as 32hours/week. Although not as described in my Individual employment agreement, I like to think of it as still A full Time job. Besides, this is applied to myself and all my colleague as well.

Anyways, I have compile all the e-mails my employer sent out regarding the wage subsidy, including the official advise letter. Planning on submitting via courier, all the hard copies of the documents including payslips (which states clearly - COVID-19 subsidy + Top up to 80%) to INZ sometime this week.

Given that they have yet to process any SMC applications from the general queue, I think that’s all I could do at this stage.

Hopefully this helps 😊

Take care and stay safe !

INZ has always counted 30 hours per week (or more, of course) as being full-time employment.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    INZ has always counted 30 hours per week (or more, of course) as being full-time employment.
    Thanks JandM, that’s good to know! 😊

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12