Hi Everyon
I am in a bit of a situation. I have been offered a Chilled/ Frozen Manager Role in a Supermarket. My department does around 60k a week in Sales. Now basically i told my employer to post the job with work and income because these days as far as i know, everyone is getting 1 year visa except store managers. My pay rate is 22 bucks an hour, The job was posted on work and income site on the 15th of May. They only sent in one person and they took the job down this week. So my employer asked for skill match report and this is what work and income replied -

Hi again Sonia,

Thanks for your time in the phone, just following up with you regarding the vacancy you have requested a Skills Match Report for.

Due to the ANZSCO skill level for your Department Manager role appears to be within the levels of 1 - 3, you may not be required to list this position with Work and Income for Immigration purposes, you are able to contact Immigration New Zealand directly.
www.immigration.govt.nz

If you have been advised to list with Work and Income for a Skills Match Report, please return with details of how your role has been classified in accordance with the ANZSCO scale.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have further queries.

So like i cant ask immigration because it mostly depends on CO's what role they compare my role with if i am correct? So shall i submit my application without skill match report and maybe provide a letter that yes my employer did try to find someone through work and income too but couldnt find anyone and it would serve as a proof that even though as confirmed by work and income, we dint had to advertise the job with work and income butmy employer wanted to find a kiwi so he still did.
Please let me know what i shall do guys.
THanks
Raman