Thread: Police certificate with previous application

Default Police certificate with previous application

Hi I’m looking at applying for a new work visa and notice that if a police check was used in a previous application less than two years ago you do not need to provide a new one.

My question is is this from the date that the application was lodged or from the day that the application was approved? As it may be quite difficult to get a new police check sent out from the uk right now due to covid restrictions and with the post being backlogged as well.

Thanks in advance everyone 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Scotfraser View Post
    Hi I’m looking at applying for a new work visa and notice that if a police check was used in a previous application less than two years ago you do not need to provide a new one.

My question is is this from the date that the application was lodged or from the day that the application was approved? As it may be quite difficult to get a new police check sent out from the uk right now due to covid restrictions and with the post being backlogged as well.

Thanks in advance everyone ��
    Hi - I believe it's two years from the date of the certificate if that certificate was successfully used in a previous application.

Thanks for the reply I realised after I posted this that I read the information on the website wrong

No worries - just referred to here for the answer: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ce-certificate