Thread: Partnership Residency Visa

Default Partnership Residency Visa

Hi Folks,

My wife applied her Partnership residency visa and we got CO allocated this week. She asked for further evidences which were provided. Now CO is asking for bank account statement showing transactions from October 2018 to till date. Why does CO wants to see the transactions? As I have explained to CO before that we have 3 accounts. I get my wages in joint account as I am self employed. My wife get her wages in her Personal account and We transfer $1000 every week from joint account to my personal account for utilities & bill payments. Why does she still asking for transaction details of joint account? I am thinking not to provide it as it is a sensitive business data. What do you guys suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipz View Post
    Hi Folks,

My wife applied her Partnership residency visa and we got CO allocated this week. She asked for further evidences which were provided. Now CO is asking for bank account statement showing transactions from October 2018 to till date. Why does CO wants to see the transactions? As I have explained to CO before that we have 3 accounts. I get my wages in joint account as I am self employed. My wife get her wages in her Personal account and We transfer $1000 every week from joint account to my personal account for utilities & bill payments. Why does she still asking for transaction details of joint account? I am thinking not to provide it as it is a sensitive business data. What do you guys suggest?
    Suggest you send the Joint account statement, where both you and your partner put your weekly rent etc. They need to see the statement to see how you manage your finance with your partner, Paying rent together each week sharing bills, etc is what CO would want to see. I hope this helps.

Can I ask when was your lodgement date/week? Just so we know how far back they are picking up the files. Thank you

INZ keeps complete confidentiality about all financial matters.