Thread: Partnership Residence Visa Medical

Default Partnership Residence Visa Medical

Hello everyone. I just have a question that do we need to get a different immigration medical done for partnership residence visa or I can use the one which I submitted with my last work visa application less than a year ago. I did General medical last time.

Second question is that does INZ have access to Gp records?

Thank you

You can use the medical submitted with your latest work visa, unless your health has changed for the worse since that was done.

For your 2nd Question from the INZ website:
    "If you must have a chest x-ray or medical examination, you need to use a panel physician, who sends us your medical results electronically using our eMedical system. This is the quickest and most efficient way to have your health assessed.

When you apply for your visa you must tell us the eMedical reference number to show you have completed your x-ray or medical examination."

And I don't think they have access to your general GP records but all health declarations in your application and medical must be truthful.

I was never given an eMedical reference number by the Medical Centre I used in NZ but I think INZ found it no problem, even the INZ contact centre could see I had a valid medical to my name from an earlier work visa application when I called before applying for partnership.

Thanks a lot for the reply