Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Processing time for residence to permanent residence (on-shore processing)?

In case anyone in the same boat is reading this and wondering what happened, the passport just got delivered, and included in the packet was the "your PR has been approved" letter. But we still don't have an email from INZ, so I was very grateful to get that email along with the passport. I mistakenly thought that we had to send the passport off because they were going to put a stick in it, so the fact it was en route back to us without an email approval was making me nervous.

Anyway, it's been about 5 weeks since the money was deducted (and that took about a month from posting the application off) all up - not too shabby at all considering how swamped they must be!

Just for sharing my PR timeline. I sent the application the 18th May, it was received the 21st May but so far I haven't received anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco83 View Post
    Just for sharing my PR timeline. I sent the application the 18th May, it was received the 21st May but so far I haven't received anything yet.
    Probably your applicaiton is in Palmerston North branch.

My mate applied around same time and no updates yet. Still saying waiting for CO

Hi nzgeek, how many days did you get your PR approval letter through email from the date you received your passport? Just want to have an idea since I received my passport today.

Just wanting to follow this post.
    My timeline is as below:
    08 July 2020 - Application Posted
    09 July 2020 - Application Delivered
    13 July 2020 - Money Deducted
    15 July 2020 - Application Received Email
    Looking forward to it.....

Quote Originally Posted by nzgeek View Post
    I am pretty sure they are just sending your passport back and you are not going to get your approved PR with it, that's what happen with me.
    I also got an email with tracking number and when I opened the package there was just my passport and then after few days I got approval email with e-visa attached.
    You will surely get an email again in few days with your approved PR letter. I also applied by paper application and sent my passport with that.

Hope this helps.
    I am so relieved. Thank you for this. I also got our passports back today but no indication of application status. The parcel just came with the receipt and our passports.

Quote Originally Posted by thonfranc View Post
    Hi nzgeek, how many days did you get your PR approval letter through email from the date you received your passport? Just want to have an idea since I received my passport today.
    1 week has passed since I received my passport but no update or email from INZ. Just sharing my PR app timeline:
    22 May 2020 - send PR application
    03 Jun 2020 - INZ email that they received my application and money deducted from my bank
    13 Jul 2020 - INZ email that they sent back my passport
    14 Jul 2020 - Received my passport

Hi Kpal,
    Could you please share your timeline?
    Thanks

2nd June - PR Application Sent
    12th June - Money Taken
    13th June - INZ email received application
    11th July - Passport send back
    21st July - Email with approval !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast