Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Resident visa granted only to onshore primary applicant

Yes it will be issued then

Quote Originally Posted by msum View Post
    I emailed Nathanael and followed up with INZ on phone and then Elton Fraser (Immigration Manager) replied to me that from 17th July they have been granted power to issue residence visas for secondary offshore applicants where their passports have already been scanned. She assured me that as soon as VAC open worldwide then my family can get passport scanned and they will be issued residence immediately.

The client you are talking about, did they(secondary applicants) already have their passports scanned in past ? I am totally clueless how to go about this VAC closure as it can be many months for them to reopen.
    I clarified with INZ today and they told me this was the criteria also (the offshore applicants have to have had their passports scanned). In my case, all clients have had their passports scanned.

hi Egooghue,

does that mean INZ starts dealing with offshore Resident and PR applications?

INZ website states onshore residence applications are being priortised against where the main applicats overseas.

any info in regards to offshore PR applications ?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    I clarified with INZ today and they told me this was the criteria also (the offshore applicants have to have had their passports scanned). In my case, all clients have had their passports scanned.
    hi Egooghue,

INZ website states onshore residence applications are being priortised against where the main applicats overseas.

thanks
    Multi-Quote This Message

Quote Originally Posted by nzalpaca View Post
    hi Egooghue,

thanks
    Multi-Quote This Message
    No, I don't believe this will stretch to processing Residence applications where the principal applicant is based offshore. Only where the principal applicant is onshore and they have partner and/or dependents offshore - those offshore will be allowed to travel to NZ as they will be considered to hold a visa granted on the basis of partnership with a NZ Resident (the principal applicant).

No, I don't believe this will stretch to processing Residence applications where the principal applicant is based offshore. Only where the principal applicant is onshore and they have partner and/or dependents offshore - those offshore will be allowed to travel to NZ as they will be considered to hold a visa granted on the basis of partnership with a NZ Resident (the principal applicant).
    thanks for your reply Egoodhue
    just saw this news from INZ, you are right , INZ has not kicked off those offshore PR applications, as ONSHORE apps are being prioritised at the moment.

after reading the announcement ,
    Do you think it is good news for OFFshore PR applicants?

from my understanding, those offshore ones are not processed because they are not in priority , and they will be accepted to deal with once those onshore Residence applications are back to normal?

it makes any sense ? could you guys please shed light on it ?

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...ction-eoi-fees

cheeeeers
    Last edited by nzalpaca; 3rd August 2020 at 02:50 AM. Reason: mis-spelling

Could i also ask why INZ does not deal with those offshore PR applications from your perspective if you dont mind ? they are NZ residents and stuck overseas for a while someone like me😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, not fair 😢

they are allowed to enter the boarder once approved , as PR residents are legally to do so without any doubt.But INZ deders those without any notice.

also I am worried that INZ will cancel all offshore PR applications and declare they are not eligible for the living rights in NZ any more as a result of Covid19.The possibility is tiny though 😂😂😂😂😂

hope you guys doing great down there and take care

Quote Originally Posted by nzalpaca View Post
    Could i also ask why INZ does not deal with those offshore PR applications from your perspective if you dont mind ? they are NZ residents and stuck overseas for a while someone like me������������������, not fair ��

they are allowed to enter the boarder once approved , as PR residents are legally to do so without any doubt.But INZ deders those without any notice.

also I am worried that INZ will cancel all offshore PR applications and declare they are not eligible for the living rights in NZ any more as a result of Covid19.The possibility is tiny though ����������

hope you guys doing great down there and take care
    Are you talking about the initial residence visa or the permanent visa that follows after the two year requirements (amongst others, just to keep it simple) have been met?

Quote Originally Posted by newarrival View Post
    Are you talking about the initial residence visa or the permanent visa that follows after the two year requirements (amongst others, just to keep it simple) have been met?
    hi ,

from R to PR based overseas applications , as VOC all closed currently , now PR has been assigned to a CO , but on hold.

cheers

Hi all, Just an update, my immigration officer requested that the passport of my daughter living offshore will be sent to NADO Auckland for scanning. It was returned after 3 days and immediately email back my immigration officer that I received the passport back. After three days, my immigration officer emailed me my daugter's visa and an exemption travel letter. It is true that once they scan the passport even offshore that they will grant the visa for dependents.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast