Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Resident visa granted only to onshore primary applicant

Congratulations.

That’s good news dreamnz2019. I am happy for you 😊 so your daughter can travel to nz as she got the exemption letter right. May I ask you how old is she and is she going to travel alone? Sorry to ask you these questions. It’s raises my hopes about my son’s visa. I will try sending the same like you.

Hi all,
    My son , who is also included in SMC and is currently off shore. How can I get his passport scanned? VFS global have been opened from today in my home country, do I need some letter from INZ to request VFS to scan my son passport? If yes, what is the procedure? Can any one please advise ? We are expecting CO allocation within this week . Thx

Quote Originally Posted by dreamnz2019 View Post
    Hi all, Just an update, my immigration officer requested that the passport of my daughter living offshore will be sent to NADO Auckland for scanning. It was returned after 3 days and immediately email back my immigration officer that I received the passport back. After three days, my immigration officer emailed me my daugter's visa and an exemption travel letter. It is true that once they scan the passport even offshore that they will grant the visa for dependents.
    Hi Dreams2019- Congratulations
    How did you send your daughter possport to INZ? Was it with you here in NZ already or you managed it by other means ? Can you please advise, I need to get my son passport scanned. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Shahzad View Post
    Hi Dreams2019- Congratulations
    How did you send your daughter possport to INZ? Was it with you here in NZ already or you managed it by other means ? Can you please advise, I need to get my son passport scanned. Thx
    Just in case you're eagerly waiting for a reply from dream

He/she's mentioned they have the passport here in NZ in this previous post https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread...ht=#post591697

All the best!

Congratulations on your visa !
    If anyone gets any update on VAC center reopening or any alternate way of getting passports scanned outside of NZ please do update here. Is it possible through NZ consulate in that country? Erin I will really appreciate if you can inquire about VAC reopening in your next correspondence with INZ.

Erin,
    Is it also possible if we send scanned pasport dully attested by our high commsion, to INZ. Will they accept it? Appreciate your feedback. Thx

This sounds like a good idea. Lets hope if Erin or someone can confirm this.

Quote Originally Posted by msum View Post
    This sounds like a good idea. Lets hope if Erin or someone can confirm this.
    My High Commioner is happy to attest my son passport , as he can verify it easily from foreign office. I don’t know if INZ will like this way or not?

Hi Hope14, my daughter is 22 years old now and she will be travelling alone in next few months. TariqShahzad, I always had her passport with me in NZ when I applied for our residency. Thank you all for the support.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast