Thread: Prioritisation of SMC application

Default Prioritisation of SMC application

Hi friends,
    If some one whose SMC application is already submitted and is in general queue and he is offered another job with high threshold pay package from another company and he takes up this job, Will his application get prioritised because of high earner ? Or he needs to be above 106 k package at the time of submission of his resident visa to get this priority ?

I can see some confusing statement in INZ instructions that read that SMC priority queue ll be accepted if package was above 106 k at the time of launching of SMC visa!

Can any one clarify it plz?

I have seen multiple posts on Facebook and here, once you request for Esclation based on the new salary, just send the new contracts/salary revision letters and it will be prioritised.

Thank you satty02 for the update. 👍🏻

Keep in mind that INZ are being very stringent in their checks that people do meet the high remuneration threshold due to a change in their circumstances - INZ have been asking for a full explanation in the change in circumstances from employers, amended employment documents and payslips & bank statements to prove the high remuneration is being paid.

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Keep in mind that INZ are being very stringent in their checks that people do meet the high remuneration threshold due to a change in their circumstances - INZ have been asking for a full explanation in the change in circumstances from employers, amended employment documents and payslips & bank statements to prove the high remuneration is being paid.
    Thank you EGoodhue. Are you taking about a scenario in which some one jumps to high threshold salary with the current employer ? I, however, changed my job all together and have sent all the related documents (contract , job description, job offer letter and employer suplimentary form). Today I have also sent my pay slip as I have received my first pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Shahzad View Post
    Thank you EGoodhue. Are you taking about a scenario in which some one jumps to high threshold salary with the current employer ? I, however, changed my job all together and have sent all the related documents (contract , job description, job offer letter and employer suplimentary form). Today I have also sent my pay slip as I have received my first pay.
    Yes, where the remuneration has been increased by the current employer, INZ are treating these escalations very carefully. I imagine less so for those that have changed employers.

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Yes, where the remuneration has been increased by the current employer, INZ are treating these escalations very carefully. I imagine less so for those that have changed employers.
    Thank you EGoodhue for the clarification. You are so kind always