Thread: SMC Approvals and Decline trends

Default SMC Approvals and Decline trends

Hi All,

I had pulled the data from Immigration Data Explorer for SMC approvals and decline, attached is the picture and it doesn't look really good and really wondering how come INZ has just processed half of the applications and yet took so long (in fact most of the cases were simple and straightforward from rich people's queue).
    Attached Images Attached Images

In a word, politics.

Yes i understand, but they shouldn't have dragged so many lives in it and should have not invited people to apply (if they didn't want us here) and keep their money and give nothing in return other than stress and anxiety and uncertianities.

Agreed, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by satty02 View Post
    Yes i understand, but they shouldn't have dragged so many lives in it and should have not invited people to apply (if they didn't want us here) and keep their money and give nothing in return other than stress and anxiety and uncertianities.
    Stress. Now that's something I can relate to. I've been suffering for prolonged stress because of that.

Has anyone sued Immigration NZ and got something out of it? I've been severely affected by their sudden policy changes twice, the last one in February when some of us were taken away from the Residence from Work priority list. I was just 2 months away from applying when it happened (well, okay 3 months, because of Covid). Now I might have to wait another year stuck in a job that I don't particularly like. It's very irritating.
    Last edited by Unkikonki; 5th August 2020 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkikonki View Post
    I've been severely affected by their sudden policy changes twice, the last one in February when some of us were taken away from the Residence from Work priority list. I was just 2 months away from applying when it happened (well, okay 3 months, because of Covid). Now I might have to wait another year stuck in a job that I don't particularly like. It's very irritating.
    Can you please explain what happened... Maybe Im effected that I dont even know..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dariio View Post
    Can you please explain what happened... Maybe Im effected that I dont even know..

Thanks
    If you are affected you would know, so I would suggest not to ask and invite problems to your way and start thinking about them

heheh okay Im overthinking anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by dariio View Post

Thanks
    From 24 February 2020, RFW applicants will only be prioritised if they earn NZD $106,080 a year or have an occupational registration. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...ation-advisers