Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108

Thread: Resident to Permanent Residence

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Got mine today - took exactly one month from the time I mailed the application. I did not submit the original passport, only a certified copy. Got asked for a National Security Check form 2 weeks after mailing the application.
    Since I didn't send any documents I simply received an email with my visa today.

    Excited about not having to deal with immigration NZ ever again!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,105

    Default

    Congratulations!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ankirs View Post
    Got mine today - took exactly one month from the time I mailed the application. I did not submit the original passport, only a certified copy. Got asked for a National Security Check form 2 weeks after mailing the application.
    Since I didn't send any documents I simply received an email with my visa today.

    Excited about not having to deal with immigration NZ ever again!
    Wow congratz ...

    Anyone here has an update with PR ? , For us , We mailed it last Feb 12 , Debited the money on Feb 19 , On Feb 20 receive an email that PR has been filed ..... Still waiting , We haven't received our Passport as we send the original one ...
    Seems delay's because of the Auckland lockdowns .

  4. #94
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko_0101 View Post
    Wow congratz ...

    Anyone here has an update with PR ? , For us , We mailed it last Feb 12 , Debited the money on Feb 19 , On Feb 20 receive an email that PR has been filed ..... Still waiting , We haven't received our Passport as we send the original one ...
    Seems delay's because of the Auckland lockdowns .
    Got our PR , took us around 4 weeks , which is still good , yeah seems delayed because of the Auckland lockdown ... so happy ...

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dunedin
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Congrats Kiki-0101

    Was your application status changed to approved on online services Immigration New Zealand website?

    https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko_0101 View Post
    Got our PR , took us around 4 weeks , which is still good , yeah seems delayed because of the Auckland lockdown ... so happy ...
    Congratulations!

  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thanks JandM .... this forum is very helpful ....

  8. #98
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kea007 View Post
    Congrats Kiki-0101

    Was your application status changed to approved on online services Immigration New Zealand website?

    https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/
    Our application is paper based not online , haven't check the status there

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Onehunga / Auckland
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kea007 View Post
    Congrats Kiki-0101

    Was your application status changed to approved on online services Immigration New Zealand website?

    https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/
    Does it actually get updated on the above mentioned service ?

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kea007 View Post
    Congrats Kiki-0101

    Was your application status changed to approved on online services Immigration New Zealand website?

    https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/
    When my friend who first arrived here in NZ on WHV applied for his PR, his PR application did not show up in the Check my applications.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •