Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident to Permanent Residence

Quote Originally Posted by cricfor View Post
    Hi Ashu, May I please know if its a visitor visa or some other visa type? I've got my visitor visa rejected once as well. Just want to be prepared if they gonna ask for the appropriate letter.
    First of all, Congratulations to you on becoming a permanent resident.

A bit late to reply but might help someone else. It was a student visa refusal back in 2014/2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelerei View Post
    Generally, yes... but he may have periods of absence from New Zealand pushing out his eligibility date.
    Hi Kelerei & Cricfor,

Thanks for correcting me. No absence from New Zealand since 2016. Lol. never get a chance to visit home. Stuck here with busy life.

My resident visa was approved in June 2019. So I will be eligible for citizenship in June 2024. I hope I am correct this time.

I guess I was quite unlucky the CO had asked for the NSC even though I haven't been back in my home country since residence was granted. That's the only thing that held it back. My timeline is as follows:
    15 May 2021: application posted using a standard envelope.
    24 May 2021: fee deducted
    28 May 2021: CO assigned and NSC requested, the form was emailed back on the same day.
    01 June 2021: NSC request was sent to the relevant agency
    22 October 2021: an electronic letter with the PRV issued.

Well, despite the bit of bad luck, CONGRATULATIONS.

Default Documents required for PR Visa after 2 years of resident visa

Hi dear ,
    Quick question please , what documents are required for permanent resident visa , once you are elligble to apply . Please enlighten me with knowledge and information . Thank you so much in advance .

If you look here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...-visa#criteria at the Criteria tab on this INZ factsheet, with all the Evidence listings showing, it tells you.

hello there , My resident visa had been refused and granted after Tribunal decision. Does this situation consider as visa refusal for NSC application? Thank you.

For the sake of full disclosure and demonstrating your honesty, in your place I would state what you have done here.

Hi,

How do u guys know that application is in 2nd person check?? do u ask the CO??

There is no system for automatically telling you that. If you think yours might be there, you could phone INZ. The telephone answerer will be able to see if it is with 2pc from your records on the computer.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast