Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident to Permanent Residence

Hi everyone,

The passport with resident visa label has expired and PR application is about to be lodged. Could you please let me know whether or not to put the old passport details here ? or should write the new passport details here?
    INZ 1175 , question number = A9

PPPPassport.jpg

Thank you.

In your place, I would write the present (valid) passport details in, and also (whether on the form at the side, or included in a covering letter) give the details of your old, expired passport.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    In your place, I would write the present (valid) passport details in, and also (whether on the form at the side, or included in a covering letter) give the details of your old, expired passport.
    Thank you JandM!

Hi everyone,

Sent the PR application (form INZ 1175) with original passports.
    On the 5th working day, got an email saying "An item has been dispatched with New Zealand Couriers and is now on its way to you."

I'm trying to get an idea what the package could be. Would it be the original passports?
    I think the PR approval would be sent via email or so. Did not opt for physical label/sticker.
    Not sure if the processing would be complete in 5 days.

Thank you.

That depends on whether or not the application fee has been deducted from your account. If it has, your application has been lodged and the courier package will almost certainly be your passports being returned to you (INZ will generally return them as soon as they have been sighted). If payment has not been deducted, it's possible that your entire application is being returned to you due to not meeting a mandatory lodgement requirement (lodgement requirements for a Permanent Resident Visa application are specified at RV1.10.10).

Thanks Kelerei.
    On the bank transaction log, it shows "$ 210 -Visa Hold" by INZ. I guess that its the fee deducted by INZ.

also had received an email a few days ago saying "We have received your Permanent Resident visa application. Your application number is ...".

You're almost certainly getting your passports back then, if that's the case.

I do agree that it's way too soon for you to be hearing anything about a decision on your application.

Any update of PR from anyone who has submitted there application first week of Feb ? , Seems there is a delay because of the Auckland lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelerei View Post
    You're almost certainly getting your passports back then, if that's the case.

I do agree that it's way too soon for you to be hearing anything about a decision on your application.
    True, I received the passports back. Now waiting for the final email.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast