Thread: Anyone has been waiting for over 2 years of SMC?

Exclamation Anyone has been waiting for over 2 years of SMC?

If you already got a CO, but INZ just waste your time and money without making any decision on your SMC application, then we are on the same boat. LETS be united and make some noises on media. I have contacted the ombudsman office and NZ Herald journalist. I believed more "victims" could make better results, as INZ can't just say it's individual case. We knew it's not.
    The allocation queue barely moved is only because INZ process SMC cases as slowly as they can. CO can not be allocated new cases when they still have certain numbers of old cases on hand. CO shortage and priority queue are just excuses.

You could send private message to me if you want to join the fight for fairness.

Yes i’m in the same boat. Waiting for my decision from 30 months. 4 CO accessing my file replied to number questions. Still they cannot make the decision... Very frustrating.
    I have allocated CO in April 2018 still they cannot make decision.

I haven't got a case officer yet, however have been hassaled enough to join the fight.
    Many months were wasted because INZ rejected my EOI and I had to fight to finally get it approved.
    Happy to show support in any way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mike13 View Post
    Yes i’m in the same boat. Waiting for my decision from 30 months. 4 CO accessing my file replied to number questions. Still they cannot make the decision... Very frustrating.
    I have allocated CO in April 2018 still they cannot make decision.
    Hi Mike,

I sent you a private message, could you pls check your inbox? Would you like to talk to journalist? They can hide your true name if you want, and they have the rights to discuss your case with INZ with your authority. I believed it won't hurt but maybe can help with our situation. Let's do something rather than just waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by IT_GUY View Post
    I haven't got a case officer yet, however have been hassaled enough to join the fight.
    Many months were wasted because INZ rejected my EOI and I had to fight to finally get it approved.
    Happy to show support in any way possible.
    Sorry to hear your story. INZ is wasting everyone's time and money by making stupid mistakes. Glad to know you have Plan B, and IT guys are always welcome around the world.

Hi Ariel,

Did you get some traction on this one?
    I know with the whole Covid Situation media has bigger fish to fry but we have to keep fighting.
    The whole "kindness" Model needs to be exposed.