Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can SMC team at INZ Work From Home?

Do you guys know where Partnership Resident Visa is processed? And does INZ still process this category during level 3?

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by potatoqueen View Post
    Do you guys know where Partnership Resident Visa is processed? And does INZ still process this category during level 3?

Many thanks
    Partnership visas are processed in the Hamilton office, and they're definitely still working because I was allocated a CO a couple of days ago.

However, I believe that the 2PC are done in Manukau (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). But they might be able to undertake 2PC work from home.
    Last edited by karoro; 15th August 2020 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karoro View Post
    Partnership visas are processed in the Hamilton office, and they're definitely still working because I was allocated a CO a couple of days ago.

However, I believe that the 2PC are done in Manukau (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). But they might be able to undertake 2PC work from home.
    Thank you Karoro for your info!

I followed your timeline before, I was gonna say you got allocated a CO after 5 months, that’s quite fast aye! What did CO say to you when you got allocated?
    Congrats and good luck for what happens next!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123