Thread: Withdraw application

Default Withdraw application

Hi guys, if I withdraw an application, can the information in this application be used against me in the next one?
    C.O has been assigned, PPI letter sent to me with concern so it most likely would be declined ( 2nd time in 6 month with the same company). My employer is willing to make a third one with higher pay rate but I know that inz will doubt of the credibility of this application. Both were LTSSL work visa, and what if we make ESV ?
    He's willing to pay 25.5 now while the other were on 23$.
    What your thoughts?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MarionJoujou View Post
    Hi guys, if I withdraw an application, can the information in this application be used against me in the next one?
    C.O has been assigned, PPI letter sent to me with concern so it most likely would be declined ( 2nd time in 6 month with the same company). My employer is willing to make a third one with higher pay rate but I know that inz will doubt of the credibility of this application. Both were LTSSL work visa, and what if we make ESV ?
    He's willing to pay 25.5 now while the other were on 23$.
    What your thoughts?
    Thank you
    what is your occupation and why you got PPI. if you dont mind sharing

Quote Originally Posted by MarionJoujou View Post
    Potentially, yes. INZ can (and often will) use any relevant information from any previous application, regardless of the outcome, when assessing any future application. E7.1.1 applies in the case of a temporary entry class visa application, and R5.20.1(b) in the case of a residence class visa application.

First one as sous chef, declined cause not satisfied that I hold a job offer under LTSSL and second one as head chef the PPI point out that the salary is too low for head chef, that the menus are not changing often ( which is not my fault, I'm not working there yet!) And playing with some word on job description. LIA advise me to withdraw and find another company which is not easy where I live. Eastern Bay of plenty