Thread: Filling out 1146 form (partner visit visa)

Default Filling out 1146 form (partner visit visa)

Hi there

I am gathering my partner's application for a partner visit visa (which I'm sure will not be processed for a while) and need some help filling out the form. I tried calling INZ but they hung up saying they are not giving priority to visit visa enquiries.

My question is, when filling out section B7 (see image) it asks for the NZ partner's residential address. I have been living overseas since November 2019 till present (and will continue to till the visa gets approved) and I am wondering if I should put my NZ address or my overseas address? In SEction B9 it still asks if I am currently living in NZ, making the question redundant?

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 2.09.54 PM.jpg

I'm worried if I put my NZ address immigration will see it as me "visiting" my partner's country and not actually "living together" - requirement for partner visas

I would really appreciate any help with this

RI2002 just be honest.

Residential address means where you are living. Answer no if you’re not currently in NZ... because they would know anyway through your travel records.

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    RI2002 just be honest.

Residential address means where you are living. Answer no if you’re not currently in NZ... because they would know anyway through your travel records.
    Thanks! so in this case would it be a good idea to to put the overseas address? Does residential address change after a certain time being spent overseas?