Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking Application Status Online

There is no way *you* can progress things from here. You need to wait while the CO does her job. You don't get to know every step she takes. Also, remember she is working scores of other cases in rotation with yours, so you won't get instant reactions from her when she is working active matters on someone else's file. I know the waiting is hard - everyone feels the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by klong12 View Post
    Hi Tariq,

did you send your EOI via LIA? regardless you should have an online immi account, though it doesn't really show where the application is. it only shows approved on the resident once your file is already approved in principle and the visa type to resident once e-visa is generated. see screenshot below. you might want to call the INZ hotline for your status because the online account is not detailed. hopefully you'll get your soon!

Attachment 3690
    I hope to see "Approved" next to my resident visa as well one day..

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    I hope to see "Approved" next to my resident visa as well one day..

you will get it too hopefully the visa processing will be fast now that the priority queue is done

Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Shahzad View Post
    Thank you Kiong12. Yes, I submitted EOI through LIA. Now, once I have generated my online account, I just need to link it to my passport, right?

I was actually seeking help, how to go forward from here after creating online account, Any help will be appreciated
    yes just link your passport, it should show all your applications. my work visa was done through LIA but my residency was just me, it showed all the prev applications

Quote Originally Posted by klong12 View Post
    yes just link your passport, it should show all your applications. my work visa was done through LIA but my residency was just me, it showed all the prev applications
    I called INZ and asked the operator to link my passport with my newly created online account. I think she was as good in technology as I am 😄😄. She said there is no such provision 😄😄

@Tariq they have stopped doing that in 2017 I think... you used to be able to make an account once you have submitted a paper application... you used to be able to ask INZ if you can track your application online through Online Services (this was before Immigration Online became mainstream). When I told my coworker of the same in late 2017 they said that they don’t do that anymore. I’ve held my account since 2015 so I still have access to it.

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    @Tariq they have stopped doing that in 2017 I think... you used to be able to make an account once you have submitted a paper application... you used to be able to ask INZ if you can track your application online through Online Services (this was before Immigration Online became mainstream). When I told my coworker of the same in late 2017 they said that they don’t do that anymore. I’ve held my account since 2015 so I still have access to it.
    Oh, ok. That makes a sense. Thank you for the information

My account is the one I used for my working holiday and then essential skills visa and the residency had been added to that page. If you lodged your eoi online I think it's the same log in.

@deverett yep that is if you don’t have an LIA. Tariq’s one will likely be in his LIA/Lawyer’s account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12