Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking Application Status Online

Default Checking Application Status Online

Hi all,

If SMC visa application is submitted trough LIA, can you check application status online, or you have to always go through your LIA for any updates or to check current status? I know my Clinet No & Application No, can I check online status myself ?

Waiting for the guidenece.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Shahzad View Post
    Hi all,

If SMC visa application is submitted trough LIA, can you check application status online, or you have to always go through your LIA for any updates or to check current status? I know my Clinet No & Application No, can I check online status myself ?

Waiting for the guidenece.

Thanks in advance.
    My LIA gave me login details so that I could check for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Imran07 View Post
    My LIA gave me login details so that I could check for updates.
    Great,

What all is needed to check it Imran. I shall also ask it from my LIA

My LIA says” there are no online details as we submitted case by courier”. It mean I can’t check it

thats not true Tariq.

Go to https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/

Signup with your details and then you have to ring INZ to link your passport to online account. Then you will be able to check your online status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjittoor View Post
    thats not true Tariq.

Go to https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/

Signup with your details and then you have to ring INZ to link your passport to online account. Then you will be able to check your online status.
    Thank you Ranjittoor. I have created my online account and now will call INZ to link my passport to it. A little question, will the guy ask me my login id? What all shall I keep handy to get it linked while I am on call, please advise. Thank you so much in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Shahzad View Post
    Thank you Ranjittoor. I have created my online account and now will call INZ to link my passport to it. A little question, will the guy ask me my login id? What all shall I keep handy to get it linked while I am on call, please advise. Thank you so much in advance
    they would have your passport details and would know what they need to do, and I have seen a couple of posts of yours in recent days and seems like you are really anxious about this whole assessment, have faith and you will get it, if they need more information from you, they will definitely contact you. Good luck

Hi Tariq,

did you send your EOI via LIA? regardless you should have an online immi account, though it doesn't really show where the application is. it only shows approved on the resident once your file is already approved in principle and the visa type to resident once e-visa is generated. see screenshot below. you might want to call the INZ hotline for your status because the online account is not detailed. hopefully you'll get your soon!

immi.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by klong12 View Post
    Hi Tariq,

did you send your EOI via LIA? regardless you should have an online immi account, though it doesn't really show where the application is. it only shows approved on the resident once your file is already approved in principle and the visa type to resident once e-visa is generated. see screenshot below. you might want to call the INZ hotline for your status because the online account is not detailed. hopefully you'll get your soon!

immi.jpg
    Thank you Kiong12. Yes, I submitted EOI through LIA. Now, once I have generated my online account, I just need to link it to my passport, right?

I was actually seeking help, how to go forward from here after creating online account, Any help will be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by satty02 View Post
    they would have your passport details and would know what they need to do, and I have seen a couple of posts of yours in recent days and seems like you are really anxious about this whole assessment, have faith and you will get it, if they need more information from you, they will definitely contact you. Good luck
    Thank you satty02. Yes, as my CO did not come back to ask any more details after her 1st contact on 17th Aug, I am really anxious what is happening with my application 😄😄

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast