Thread: Issue with not receiving emails from CO

Question Issue with not receiving emails from CO

Called INZ yesterday (31/08) and found out that I've been assigned a CO for my SMC application lodged Jan 2019. The contact centre also told me that my CO sent me an email a few minutes earlier. I waited for an hour but I still hadn't received it so I called back. The retried sending it but until now I still don't have the email.

I've checked all my folders including spam, added the domain to trusted, I've confirmed that they're sending to the correct email, and I can receive other emails fine. So, it definitely doesn't seem to be an issue on my end.

Has this happened to anyone else before? Right now I'm trying to get my CO to send it to my alternate email. Let's see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemond View Post
    Called INZ yesterday (31/08) and found out that I've been assigned a CO for my SMC application lodged Jan 2019. The contact centre also told me that my CO sent me an email a few minutes earlier. I waited for an hour but I still hadn't received it so I called back. The retried sending it but until now I still don't have the email.

I've checked all my folders including spam, added the domain to trusted, I've confirmed that they're sending to the correct email, and I can receive other emails fine. So, it definitely doesn't seem to be an issue on my end.

Has this happened to anyone else before? Right now I'm trying to get my CO to send it to my alternate email. Let's see how it goes.
    Hi, you could call call centre again to ask for your CO's email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel00 View Post
    Hi, you could call call centre again to ask for your CO's email address.
    Yeah, they did provide the COs email address.

Emailed my CO to ask to email my alternate email. Problem is I have no clue whether they received it or if they replied and I didn't receive it again or if it's just that most COs don't send updates/reply to emails fast enough. It's just a bit nerve-racking. I've already waited 18 months to get assigned a CO, I don't want to miss any emails that could delay my application and I don't want to have to call them everyday just to know if my CO sent me something.

Is there a place where I can raise technical issues?