Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anzsco Code education requirements

Quote Originally Posted by IT_GUY View Post
    Hi KJS2020,

I believe I was a victim of what is termed as "Extreme Vetting", I found out that if you can get a membership letter from ITPNZ it can substitute the need for a bachelors degree and that's how I got my EOI accepted back again.
    I was equally baffled by the decision which effectively put me behind the queue by 10 months.
    I also raised an FYI request to find out how many applicants might have been rejected on the same ground but unfortunately, my FYI request also got declined with a response that it would require substantial manual review.
    https://fyi.org.nz/request/13477/res...aab%200301.pdf

I hope this gets clarified and more people don't have to face an unjust and unclear requirement.
    Any chance I could see you Return to Pool letter? Minus the personal details of course. Or even just their wording for why you were not awarded certain points. Would be interesting to see what INZ said.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS2020 View Post
    Any chance I could see you Return to Pool letter? Minus the personal details of course. Or even just their wording for why you were not awarded certain points. Would be interesting to see what INZ said.
    Here we go

Unfair result.JPG
    Unfair result1.JPG
    Unfair result2.JPG

Thanks for that. Yes the officer assessing your EOI definitely made a mistake regarding your qualification. I can see from your previous thread that Erin Goodhue's post was bang on as I expected. Not sure what's happened but you probably should have been ITA'd in the first instance...

Quote Originally Posted by KJS2020 View Post
    Thanks for that. Yes the officer assessing your EOI definitely made a mistake regarding your qualification. I can see from your previous thread that Erin Goodhue's post was bang on as I expected. Not sure what's happened but you probably should have been ITA'd in the first instance...
    Thanks for confirming this, Do you reckon I can use this as a reason for escalation? because if it wasn't rejected I would have got a CO by now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12