Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INZ Call centers have no idea

Default INZ Call centers have no idea

So I called the INZ call center yesterday to enquire about last allotment date. He just read out what is there in INZ public website- As of 22 September 2019, we are allocating March applications.

Come on man, we read that. We read that three times a day. We have been reading that page from last 19 months. That is not why we call you for.

I said him that as per previous understanding call center is updated every week. That's what the lady last week told me and said allocated till 25 March. But no, when I said that this guy was adamant. He was like, that's what we are told.

He said as we started March in 22 Sep., your turn should come soon. Apply that logic to those who applied in December 2018. I can't understand why INZ cannot hire good people in its call centre and give them consistent information to provide us.

I have seen update from Erin in NZ Migrant page that it is still stuck at 25 March 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by VedSaumya View Post
    So I called the INZ call center yesterday to enquire about last allotment date. He just read out what is there in INZ public website- As of 22 September 2019, we are allocating March applications.

Come on man, we read that. We read that three times a day. We have been reading that page from last 19 months. That is not why we call you for.

I said him that as per previous understanding call center is updated every week. That's what the lady last week told me and said allocated till 25 March. But no, when I said that this guy was adamant. He was like, that's what we are told.

He said as we started March in 22 Sep., your turn should come soon. Apply that logic to those who applied in December 2018. I can't understand why INZ cannot hire good people in its call centre and give them consistent information to provide us.

I have seen update from Erin in NZ Migrant page that it is still stuck at 25 March 2019.

Hi

I will post an update here on Friday. Allocations happen on Friday mostly.
    We all have waited long but soon all this will end ...

There does seem to be a big disconnect between the processing team and the contact centre. I'm surprised that the contact centre haven't figured out by now that people are calling several times a day to ask about the allocation timeframes - surely somehow with a few brains would realise that this situation calls for regular weekly updates from the processing team about the progress of the queue.....

On average 192 applications are weekly allocated based on the average of 12 most recent historical allocations from (22-June till 7-Sept). Hence, this week allocations should allocate all 34 applications of March and move the queue somewhere in April.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    On average 192 applications are weekly allocated based on the average of 12 most recent historical allocations from (22-June till 7-Sept). Hence, this week allocations should allocate all 34 applications of March and move the queue somewhere in April.
    I agree.. I think this Friday INZ should be around 5-7 April for allocations.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    was means each week average 192 application allocated CO? izzit just SMC application?

Quote Originally Posted by ecilassim View Post
    was means each week average 192 application allocated CO? izzit just SMC application?
    Only SMC.

Quote Originally Posted by VedSaumya View Post
    Only SMC.
    U got CO @VedSaumya, I think you were March end lodgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Toorsaab_001 View Post
    Hope so mate. Might take some time to email me or employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Toorsaab_001 View Post
    I was told today that I got case officer on 16 Oct. and preliminary assessment has been done. My lodgment date is 28 March 2019.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast