Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question regarding points for Germany - Craft and Trade Qualifications for joiner/carpenter

Thank you so much JandM for all your help!!

Good luck with achieving your ambition. I would say, check everything out before you commit yourself, as some people in the past have spent time and money on ideas which turned out not to meet the regulations. Also, things are in a strange state at the moment, possibilities suspended because of the pandemic, and maybe liable for change later. I hear that Jacinda Ahern has said the NZ borders won't reopen until next June *at the earliest*, so many visas which depend on entry to the country are in limbo for an unpredictable period.

Thank you for that and Happy New Year to you! Wow June is quite far away. Lets see how things evolve and I believe it would be wise as you said to confirm the path with an immigration lawyer before attempting anything. I wish you well JandM!

In the collective experience on the forum, *good* LIAs seem to give better experiences than lawyers - anyway, look for feedback from happy customers before choosing either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12