Thread: IPTNZ Letter for LTSSL

Default IPTNZ Letter for LTSSL

Hi,

I am in process of obtaining a IPTNZ letter from IT professionals NZ as a criteria to apply for Long Term Skills Work Visa. Has anybody applied for this letter? Any tips/suggestions ?

There are certain sections in the Form to be submitted which I am not sure of what to fill up. There are no example letter available online for reference. If anybody has got the letter and would like help me out, would be great.

Rocki

I have done that myself, was so struggling to fill the form up, there seemed to be some sections similar to each other. I tried to figure out what they want to see as evidence of meeting the criteria then I wrote down what parts of my education history satisfy them. I listed my relevant papers/school projects and explained accordingly. In the end, I got the letter in the expected process time.

The accompany guide mentions that the review process is done in a positive way that they will try to look for evidence of meeting the criteria. So I think it is worth writing down all the information that is relevant. Make sure formation is true and accurate even it might be not very relevant in the given section.