Thread: How do I know my SMC application is offshore or onshore

Default How do I know my SMC application is offshore or onshore

Hi All,

Does anyone know if SMC application is put from onshore to offshore queue, would the applicant receive any email notification about the change?
    If the SMC application was submitted onshore, will INZ put the application to offshore if the applicant was stuck oversea due to the COVID-19 issue?

Appreciate your help on this! Thank you!

Regards,
    Jilufe

Quote Originally Posted by jilufe View Post
    Hi All,

Does anyone know if SMC application is put from onshore to offshore queue, would the applicant receive any email notification about the change?
    If the SMC application was submitted onshore, will INZ put the application to offshore if the applicant was stuck oversea due to the COVID-19 issue?

Appreciate your help on this! Thank you!

Regards,
    Jilufe
    Yes the applicant should've received an email informing them that their application has been moved to the offshore queue. If your application was lodged onshore, but you are now offshore, your application will have already been moved to the offshore queue until you are back onshore. You can always contact the Immigration Contact Centre as they should be able to easily identify the location of an application.
    Last edited by KJS2020; 24th February 2021 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks for your help, KJS2020!